Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bikini Body

I have never been a runner.. ever. I always worked out, but I always got scared looking at the treadmill. Every time I got on I would run 5 minutes and feel like death.

I have always admired those who could just keep running, and I always wanted to be one of those people; and now I almost am.

I found this great workout on women's health.com and it has a bunch a great stuff. I have been doing this running program that gradually builds you up to run for 30 minutes straight. I'm on week three (out of six) and I ran for eight minutes straight... a new record for me.

It makes me think that maybe at the end of the six weeks I will be one of those people who I before envied.

I love my curves, don't get me wrong, but I want to be healthy and cardio is a great way to maintain a healthy lifestyle ( and fitting back into my skinny jeans would be nice)

And for a little inspiration...

1 comment:

  1. blaahhh! That Victoria's Secret body is sooo unrealistic! Plus, I think your way hotter ;) haha I'm so happy your running longer! I always wanted to be one of those people who ran for a while too! Maybe some day when I have free time I'll be able to work out again lol. I love you BFF

    ReplyDelete