Friday, October 1, 2010

this weeks challenge



My closet is exploding with clothes, so sometimes there are things that sit in my closet that I never wear. Also I have a bad habit of wearing some thing once then feeling like I can't wear it again (I know I'm a Diva Anonymous), don't ask why.

So I'm challenging my self this week. I have picked five items, and some how I have to fit these into my outfits this week. It will help me wear stuff that I always forget I have, and have different inspirations for outfits, making it okay for me to wear something twice (God I'm such a diva!)

I have picked:
  • purpley flower cardigan- This might be my most favorite cardigan EVER. It's so pretty and feminine, and super over-sized and comfy. Who doesn't love all that in one piece!
  • silver bubble skirt- I love love love this skirt but I know that if I don't find a casual way to wear it, that it will just sit in my closet. Since I don't go out a lot I need to find a casual option.
  • turquoise crystal flats- I bought these for insanely cheap ( there only a size or two too small) over the summer and I keep forgetting about them.
  • brown leg warmers- I plan on dressing up my old worn in boots with these. I've always loved leg warmers and now that its officially fall I can wear them with out sweating to death =))
  • over sized white-tee- I think sometimes I over think outfits, it can never be plain. I need to appreciate the fact that sometimes less is more. Not that I'm over the top, but I need to learn to just walk out with a white tee and some comfy jean

No comments:

Post a Comment