Monday, January 25, 2010

first day of school

Today may be the easiest first day of school EVER! I only have two classes on Mondays, but one is canceled for the first week because its only a discussion; so now my one and only class for the day starts at 3 o'clock and it's a one credit journ. class. My roomie already took it and she said it was super easy.

I slept in this morning, ate a little breakfast, did a quick run on the oliptical, took my time getting ready, and now I'm writing to you guys. I could get used to this schedule.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are my busiest days, and they're not even that bad. Hopefully this cake schedule will help me with my procrastination problem... but lets not get too crazy lol.

First day impressions are really important, and this isn't the time to slack. You want to look put together, but not like you tried to hard. I went with a cute dress with pattern bottom, a long boyfriend sweater, tights and boots. I think this look is perfect for first day of school because its comfy and cute. With all the walking I have to do, boots are the perfect shoe; they are comfortable and still classy.





I know the full shot isn't the best, but its the best I can do for now lol.


ash =)

No comments:

Post a Comment