Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break is coming

Thank God, Spring Break will be here in 12 hours. I need this break, with going to school and working every other freaking second, my life has been on the back burner. I finally get some time to catch up on my social life.

I'm thinking skin care/ beauty post and spring must haves next week.

Spring time adds an extra pep in my step. I love being able to walk outside and not bundle up. Problem is I'm a little underwhelmed by my wardrobe. Shopping trip... no.. stupid recession. I plan on jazzing up my life with accessories. Oooh... blog idea.. I think so, and hopefully it will inspire me.

I'm off to take my communications midterm that I didn't start studying for until midnight last night.. whoopsie. Procrastination at its best.

ashhh

No comments:

Post a Comment