Tuesday, September 28, 2010

rainy day love

Rainy days have a bad rep.

When I woke up this morning I dreaded the clouds I saw outside my window. They always look so dreary and icky. While sitting in my class this morning (womens reform, best class ever), I looked out the weekend and saw the most beautiful scenery. The dark gray clouds on the bright yellow green trees looked amazing, through and old white window which just make it picture perfect.

This made me think, rainy days are actually beautiful. The bright green and gray color combo has inspired this post. =)

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera on me (the one freaking time!) so I couldn't take this inspiring picture. I did get some other ones though .



I found some ways to take this inspiration into an outfit. Enjoy

source





No comments:

Post a Comment